Egg for Acne Treatment tips recipe quick, effective and safe at home. Treating acne with boiled chicken eggs, honey and turmeric is now becoming one of the latest beauty trends now popular for many people. If you have not heard of this beauty method, please immediately refer to the information in the following article.
Ingredients and effects of chicken eggs
Chicken eggs are a food that has become an integral part of everyone’s daily life. The reason is because besides the delicious taste, safety, cheap price also contains a lot of nutritious ingredients, including:
- Vitamins A, B, E, K and D.
- Minerals: Sodium, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc and selenium.
- The active ingredients folate, lutein and zeaxanthin.
- Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Both yolks and whites are very rich in protein, accounting for 8% of the overall weight.
Because chicken eggs are so nutritious, its use can bring the following great health benefits:
- Anti-aging, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, acne … bring a beautiful, firm skin.
- Build muscle health thanks to abundant protein sources.
- Improve brain and nervous system activity.
- Providing energy to help the body work better.
- Helps the immune system to stay healthy.
- Preventing the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Especially good for pregnant women.
- Prevent macular degeneration, make eyes healthier.
- Good for dieters: Lose weight and maintain a physique.
Ways to treat acne with chicken eggs
If you are having a headache to find a way to deal with acne, when topical or medicated products do not work as expected, try using treatments with chicken eggs. There are many different benefits when you use chicken egg white for beauty, especially your skin will not be subject to strong impacts from cosmetic chemicals such as retinol or alpha hydroxy acid.
Treating acne with chicken eggs will help shrink pores (where bacteria easily arise), remove sebum and prevent pimples, reduce acne. Not only that, it also creates a protective layer against the sun’s effects. Let’s find out some good mask formulas for acne skin from chicken eggs below:
Acne Treatment with egg and honey
In this formula, honey helps to fight inflammation, disinfect, and moisturize the skin. And lemon juice is an astringent that works to eliminate the bacteria that cause acne, makes your skin look brighter and reduces pigmentation that makes the skin uneven. All you need is:
- A chicken egg white.
- ½ teaspoon pure honey.
- A teaspoon of lemon juice.
Treat acne with chicken eggs and honey as follows:
- You use a clean bowl to mix egg whites with lemon juice first. Beat them well until you create a frothy mixture, which will also help to lessen the fishy smell.
- Then, you add honey and stir it well again.
- Leave the paste on your skin for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse it off with lukewarm water, remember to pat your face afterwards to ensure all the nutrients are absorbed.
Note: Before you apply this mixture on your face, you need to wash your skin with warm water to open the pores more. You can use your hands, a cotton ball or makeup remover, to apply the paste to your skin. You should start at the chin and jaw area, then move to the cheeks and forehead. Avoid the area around the eyes and mouth because it is a sensitive skin, prone to dryness.
Acne Treatment with egg, butter and yogurt
This mixture will create a perfect acne mask and moisturizer for you. While eggs help improve acne, avocado hydrates, moisturizes and brightens your skin. Unsweetened yogurt eliminates the bacteria that cause acne, and dry skin cells cause flaking and helps smooth skin. So, how does this formula need transformation?
- A chicken egg white.
- Bơ finely chopped avocado.
- A teaspoon of unsweetened yogurt.
- You put all of the ingredients in a clean bowl and mix well until a smooth and thick mixture is formed.
- Use your fingers to apply each layer of smooth cream on the face, the acne area can create a thicker layer.
- Leave the mask on for 15 minutes, then gently rinse with warm water and pat your face dry with a soft cotton towel.
Acne Treatment with egg, butter and turmeric
If you are looking for a perfect mask formula for acne skin and skin lightening, this mixture is something you should keep in mind. Turmeric besides the role of kitchen spice, it is no stranger to the beauty of women. Turmeric powder reduces freckles and makes the skin more evenly colored.
Not only that, the medicinal properties of curcumin from it also help fight inflammation, target swelling and regenerate scars left by acne. Lastly, orange juice will make your skin brighter while adding abundant vitamin C to your skin. This recipe includes:
- An egg white.
- One teaspoon of fresh orange juice.
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder.
- You beat the egg whites and orange juice until the mixture bubbles, then you add turmeric powder, stir to form a smooth cream, not too watery.
- Then, use your hand or a special soft brush to apply this mixture on the skin, add a gentle massage in a circular pattern on the face to help the nutrient absorbent.
- Let the mask air dry for fifteen minutes, refrain from speaking or laughing during this time as the dry cream will stretch the face wrinkles. Finally, remove the mask and rinse with warm water. Remember to apply a layer of moisturizer to “lock” the essence on the skin.
Note at using eggs to treat acne
Although the acne treatment combined with honey, yogurt and turmeric may have many wonderful effects, you should also note some of the following issues:
- Currently, official scientific studies on the effect of chicken eggs on acne skin are still limited. So make sure you consult with a dermatologist before using it to treat acne.
- Do not use a chicken egg mask on the skin around your eyes and mouth as it will make these areas become more dry and wrinkled.
After applying an acne mask, use moisturizers or natural oils to keep your skin moisturized.
- To avoid an allergy, try applying the mixture on the elbow area 20 to 30 minutes before applying on your face.
- If acne does not improve significantly, or even worse, stop using the egg and visit a health care provider.
- Make sure hands, bowls, and equipment such as a massage brush are clean before using.
Hopefully, with the above information, readers will have more knowledge on how to treat acne with chicken eggs. Healthy skin will bring confidence to women, always love and care for the skin properly.