Fresh Milk for Acne Treatment recipe effective, quick and safe at home. How to treat acne with fresh milk without sugar is one of many methods that many people are interested. Today’s article Beauty Tips will share with readers the composition and effects of fresh milk in beauty and dispel anxiety about acne for everyone.
Ingredients, the effect of fresh milk without sugar
Fresh milk without sugar is an increasingly popular product, because it not only preserves the nutritional components of the milk but also cuts down on the sweetener, which is healthier. According to scientists, in every glass of unsweetened milk you drink daily (equivalent to 8 onces) will contain the following nutritional ingredients:
- Calorie indicator 24.
- Fat makes up 2.5g.
- Carbohydrate 1.02g and protein 8g.
- Calcium 300mg.
- Besides, there are also vitamins D, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and minerals like iron, magnesium, sodium and potassium.
- Linoleic acid and omega-3 fatty acids.
Because of so many active ingredients, fresh milk without sugar is not only an effective way to treat acne and beauty, it also brings many other effects for health.
- Helps reduce the risk of diabetes and cardiovascular problems.
- It is a good source of protein, helps the body grow healthy, regenerates damaged cells and boosts the body’s immune system. For athletes, unsweetened milk helps to increase muscle while the amount of sugar absorbed by the body will be less than regular milk products.
- Helps promote bone health.
- For dieters who want to lose weight, unsweetened milk helps prevent weight gain.
- Good for the skin, making it plump and healthy.
Instructions for acne treatment with fresh milk without sugar
For women passionate about beauty, surely no stranger to using fresh milk without sugar to make skin masks. But probably few people notice that it can also be applied to areas of acne.
Acne is one of the common conditions that occur during puberty in both men and women. Sometimes, in some people, acne will persist until the age of thirty or forty years old. Not only that, it also leaves deep scars and pores on the aesthetic effect. Therefore, besides using medication, many people choose fresh milk without sugar to help improve acne problem.
The reason behind this option is because unsweetened milk has a good ability to retain moisture, exfoliate and help tone the skin. Lactic acid in it helps to remove dirt and sebum in pores, reduce acne, while vitamins and minerals will help strengthen skin texture, smooth skin, wrinkle removal effectively.
The article would like to share some natural Acne Treatment at home using fresh milk without sugar as a helpful suggestion for readers:
Acne Treatment with fresh milk without sugar and rose water
This is one of the easiest remedies for effective skin cleansing. Rose water, also known as toner, is indispensable in the daily skin care steps of women.
The combination of rose water and unsweetened milk will completely remove dirt and excess oil, which makes acne worse. You just need to add a few drops of rose water to the milk, then use makeup remover cotton to apply the mixture on the face. Next, use two clean fingers to gently massage in a circular motion on the skin for one to two minutes. Then wash your face with cold water to help tighten pores.
Note: You need to wash your face thoroughly with a gentle product before performing the above method.
Treat acne with fresh milk without sugar and turmeric
Surely everyone knows the great use of turmeric for an acne skin. The reason is because turmeric contains active ingredient curcumin which has anti-inflammatory and skin regeneration effects very effectively. Therefore, unsweetened fresh milk and turmeric are the No. 1 duo in treating acne. All you need for this recipe is:
- Fresh milk without sugar uses two to three tablespoons.
- Turmeric powder uses about two to three teaspoons.
- Mix to make a thick, sticky paste.
What you need to do first is to clean the acne-prone skin with a gentle cleanser. Then you dry your face with a cotton towel and apply the mixture on the skin surface with a brush.
Note: Eye area should be avoided as this is a very sensitive skin area. Leave the paste on your skin for ten to fifteen minutes and rinse with cold water. You can use this method two to three times a week.
Acne Treatment with fresh milk and honey
Just like turmeric, honey contains lots of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents that help to improve acne-prone skin. Not only that, honey also stimulates wound healing and reduces the scars left behind by acne. To use this method, you need to have:
- Pure honey from one to two drops.
- Fresh milk without sugar uses about three to four teaspoons.
- Lemon juice uses two to three drops
- Stir to form a complete mixture.
You need to clean skin before applying this paste on your face. Then, you use a cotton ball or cotton swab to absorb the solution and rub on the acne skin. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse with cold water.
Treat acne with fresh milk without sugar and carrot juice
Carrots contain beta-carotene that helps firm skin, exfoliate and moisturize the skin. Carrots are also good for clearing dark spots and helping you have a fair skin. You can also add yogurt in this recipe to increase the effectiveness of treatment.
The formula includes:
- Fresh milk without sugar: 2 tablespoons
- Carrot juice: 3 teaspoons.
- Unsweetened yogurt: 2 tablespoons.
- Mix to make a paste.
- After cleansing the skin, use a soft brush to apply the mixture to the acne. Leave it on for 10 minutes then rinse with cold water.
- A week, you can apply this method 1-2 times.
Note at treating acne with fresh milk without sugar
Although fresh milk without sugar is a natural product that is safe to use, it is important to note the following when you apply it on your skin:
- Check with your dermatologist before using a mask with added sugar-free milk: Many people have a natural notion that it is always best and that they cannot harm you. However, very few people notice that milk contains lactose and will affect a lot if people allergic to it use milk. So, make sure you get medical advice before using unsweetened milk to treat acne, because it can make the situation worse.
- Do not use this method too often: No matter how good it is or if you notice noticeable improvement, you should not overdo it. Because they can worsen skin condition, pores widen and cause skin overload.
- Should be tried on the hands before using on the acne skin to avoid unwanted irritation.
Hopefully this article has partly brought a lot of information on the topic of acne treatment with fresh milk without sugar for readers. Wish you have a beautiful and shining skin.