Garlic for acne treatment fast, effective and safe at home. Because of the active ingredient of sulfur in natural antibacterial properties, garlic has high antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, so in addition to being used as a spice to prepare delicious dishes or sauces, the flu … garlic can also treat acne.
Acne treatment with garlic juice
The fastest and simplest way to treat acne from garlic for those who are lazy or too busy.
- After cleansing your face clean garlic juice you add a little water to dilute.
- Then use a cotton ball to apply the solution to the acne, leave for about 5 minutes and rinse with water.
- This way you should perform 2-3 times / week for the best effect.
Acne treatment with garlic and vinegar
Using garlic and vinegar is the best option for those with acne.
- Garlic after peeled, soak in water for about 30 minutes to soften.
- Then take a pound and add a little vinegar to mix well.
- Apply this mixture on acne-prone skin in the evening before going to bed for 10 minutes and then rinse with warm water, 2-3 times a week for bran acne will be significantly reduced.
Acne treatment with garlic, honey and fresh lemon
Mask of garlic and fresh lemon, honey is the mask for treating blackheads.
- You just need to use the crushed garlic, add a little honey and a little lemon juice.
- Once you’ve washed your face, remove the mask and place it on a clean pad to cover the acne skin and gently rub it to remove dead skin cells.
- About 15 minutes later, rinse.
- If you apply a mask of garlic and lemon, honey regularly 2 times / week, after only 1-2 months the tiny blackheads on the nose and chin will be markedly reduced.
Acne treatment with garlic and salt
Besides, you can treat blackheads with garlic mask and 0.9% sodium chloride salt solution which can be found in most pharmacies and supermarkets.
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic juice into a vial containing 3-4 spoons of 0.9% sodium chloride salt, shake gently, then put in the refrigerator to use gradually.
- Twice a week, in the evening, you use a cotton swab to apply the solution to the acne spot for 10 minutes.
- Then apply another layer and wait about 10-15 minutes to wash with water.
Acne effective by eating garlic
If you have acne due to zinc deficiency, besides applying garlic juice outside, you need to combine regular use of garlic in daily meals, prepare dishes to add garlic if you cannot eat raw garlic.
Every day, eating 2-3 cloves of raw garlic continuously for about 3 months will help purify the blood, thereby helping the skin to prevent and treat acne better. Wish you have a beautiful face skin.