Green tea for weight loss recipe fast, safe and effective at home. Green tea has many benefits for the body. Green tea has been particularly popular in recent times. Because regular green tea helps weight loss extremely effective.
So how to drink green tea for weight loss is the most effective?
Does drinking green tea loss weight?
Because green tea is used for sedation, drinking for relaxation of the mind. However, when used regularly, many of you discover its weight loss benefits.
Therefore, many people begin to prefer using this food for weight loss rather than drinking for relaxation.
The main ingredient in green tea
In green tea, caffeine and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) help burn fat in the body. Especially the mind is still very lucid, not tired during the day.
The amount of caffeine in green tea is just enough for the body. You do not need to worry about side effects or affecting the nervous system if used in the long run.
Further research, caffeine is a mild nerve stimulant, very good at converting fat into effective fat burning fat.
In addition, the triglycerides & cholesterol in green tea also helps the body feel full, not worried fast after eating. From there you will no longer want to eat more resulting in bluffing weight gain again.
The use of green tea for the body
To answer the question of whether green tea helps the body lose weight? Then the answer is YES. Because of:
- The active ingredients in green tea help the body burn excess fat effectively, helping to reduce the amount of fat accumulated in the body for a long time. Metabolism is also accelerated. The body digests food at a much faster rate too.
- Green tea is safe for the body, so no matter how much you consume it during the day, there are no harmful side effects. Every day you absolutely can drink 3 cups in 3 meals a day.
- Drinking green tea adds another benefit that helps reduce stress. The body will always be refreshed and love life.
How long does drinking green tea lose weight?
Do not believe in the headlines on the internet, drink green tea 1 kg 3 kg a week, also believe in those things so when you see the results are not like many people give up.
The most important weight loss is perseverance, as well as green tea, 1 month set a goal of 1-2 kg weight loss is appropriate.
Instructions for making effective green tea for weight loss
The golden time for drinking green tea for weight loss
Drinking green tea for weight loss is most important when calculating. Drinking at the right time, the right weight will lose extremely quickly.
The golden time to drink green tea is 30 minutes before or after meals. Especially taking before meals will reduce the ability to absorb protein, fat into the body. This helps to reduce the amount of calories you consume each day.
However, drinking while eating is not recommended. Because green tea, if consumed with other foods, will reduce the amount of vitamin B1 loaded into the body. From there, it is easy to cause lack of substance, cause edema disease, accumulate toxins ..
Moreover, when taken with meals, the substances in the food will reduce the effectiveness of green tea.
Use the amount of green tea like?
Although green tea is very safe for the body, when applied to weight loss, you still have to pay close attention to the right dose for each drink.
Weight loss tea should only be consumed a maximum of 3-4 times a day. It is best to divide evenly and dilute just enough.
With this figure, each drink 1 cup of tea or 1 cup of diluted tea is reasonable. Never drink too much tea at the same time. Because this will easily cause dehydration, brain fatigue and intestinal scratching are very uncomfortable.
Making green tea weight loss properly
As emphasizing the importance of making green tea properly, you need to refer to the following tea recipe:
- Use young, smooth green tea leaves without being wilted. Water should choose clean, pure water, especially using mineral water is the best.
- Rinse each leaf of green tea, drain and then gently put it in the kettle.
- Bring the water to a boil of 100 degrees, wait 2-3 minutes to reduce the heat, then pour into the tea pot.
- Rinse through a turn of leaves before pouring water into composting (about 80% of the teapot). Incubation time is about 15-20 minutes.
- Then let it cool and then divide it into daily use.
You need to pay attention to open the lid when restraining the tea so that the taste does not change.
The note when lose weight green tea
Green tea has always been referred to as a safe, benign panacea. However, there are still some cases to note, as follows:
Who should not use green tea for weight loss?
- People with indigestion, constipation. Green tea contains phenols, which constrict the stomach and intestinal mucosa, so it is easier to make constipation worse. If used regularly, constipation will become more and more complicated.
- People with nervous breakdown, prolonged stress. You use green tea will make your body more alert. This alertness will last for a long time, so if taken at night it is easy to cause insomnia. For people who suffer from insomnia, nervous breakdown should not use green tea to lose weight.
- People suffering from stomach diseases. Green tea has compounds that help convert fats into organic acids. Increased acid levels can make stomach problems worse.
- People with heart disease and unstable blood pressure. The nervous system will be stimulated when you drink green tea regularly, prone to stroke, so people with heart disease should try to avoid using it.
- People with higher body temperature than usual, have a fever. Fever body usually sleeps much to return body temperature to normal. However, the caffeine in green tea will disrupt sleep, nervousness, reduce the use of antipyretics.
Pregnant women should not drink green tea to lose weight
Pregnant women should not drink tea because it is easy to cause sediment, adversely affects the kidney and intestinal system of the pregnant. Caffeine also increases the pressure on the heart, affecting the unborn baby.
In addition, people with liver disease and stones should not drink green tea powder to lose weight because of the ability to deposit easily exacerbates the disease.
Do not use green tea with water to lose weight
When losing weight, you should not use many foods at the same time. Sharing medicines with green tea can cause a reaction in the body. Because there are incompatible components that cause consequences, diseases for the body.
If you still want to eat weight loss foods and drink green tea, you should research the ingredients in weight loss pills. Or further specialized is to consult the experts, doctors for accurate results.
Choose the right diet
While green tea may help with weight loss, it’s important to build an effective diet. Eating on time, just enough for the body to work in combination with green tea is the best way for the body to lose weight quickly.
There are notes in the menu that you need to know as follows:
- Do not absorb greasy fried foods, fast food
- Do not drink soft drinks with alcohol, alcohol and stimulants
- Do not eat high-fat, high-protein foods regularly
- Eat plenty of green vegetables in combination with lean meats and veggies.
Combine exercise every day
Practicing body exercises not only improves your physique but also helps you to feel more excited. Applying together with drinking green tea to lose weight will really give quick results.
You only need to practice about 30 minutes a day. Choose jogging, gym or yoga are all good for the body. If you have more conditions, you should look to experts for a more detailed training regime.