Homemade Toothpaste for Acne Treatment recipe quick and safe. Acne with toothpaste and salt is a topic many young people are looking for today. Because these are both easy-to-find ingredients, the implementation is simple but the effectiveness of this method also makes many people happy. To know more about this method, people immediately follow the information below.
Composition and active ingredients of toothpaste
Toothpaste is used daily for oral hygiene, cleansing adhesives. In the composition of toothpaste includes many active ingredients antibacterial and strong bleaching. Therefore, many people use cream to treat acne, whiten skin, reduce inflammation, exfoliate skin, deodorize,…
Specific components and effects of toothpaste are as follows:
- Use toothpaste to treat acne: The active ingredient Silica in toothpaste helps to remove sebum, reduce inflammation, balance the pH level, and bring smoother skin.
- Hair removal: The compounds of Flo, triclosan, … in toothpaste have extremely strong oxygen properties, help kill hair roots quickly. In addition, many people also use toothpaste to remove the lip horny layer, helping lips less bruised.
- Bleaching: Thanks to its strong bleaching properties, toothpaste is used to clean surfaces of shoes, porcelain glasses, silver jewelry, …. Some ink stains on white shirts will also be removed with toothpaste.
- Deodorant: Toothpaste is very effective in eliminating fishy odors, baby bottles, foot odor, …
Ways to treat acne with toothpaste
Here are ways to use toothpaste as an effective acne treatment at home that everyone can refer to:
Acne Treatment with toothpaste and salt
In addition to acting as a spice, salt is also known for its strong anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial properties. Many women use salt to reduce the amount of oil on the skin, limiting congestion.
The combination of toothpaste with salt can reconcile the compound, giving a more pronounced effect for users. In particular, this method has the advantage of easy to find raw materials, the implementation is very simple.
- Prepare ingredients including toothpaste and sea salt. You should not use iodized salt because it can cause skin irritation.
- Mix the grain salt and toothpaste in a ratio of 50:50 so that it becomes a thick paste.
- Apply the mixture gently to the acne-prone skin, while incorporating a massage to help the nutrients penetrate deeper into the skin.
- Leave it on for 5 minutes and rinse it off with water.
- For people with blackheads, bran acne, this method is particularly effective. Particularly for those with acne, should persistently perform 3 times a week to see the acne faster.
Acne Treatment with toothpaste and olive oil
The combination of acne treatment with toothpaste and olive oil can overcome even the most stubborn acne spots. This method is especially suitable for women who often have acne. Specific implementation is as follows:
- Prepare all ingredients including toothpaste, olive oil, sea salt.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Use a cotton swab to dab a little mixture, then apply to calluses.
- Use your hands to gently massage the skin of the face, avoiding damage to the acne.
- After 15 minutes, rinse your face with cold water to tighten pores.
Treat acne with toothpaste and baking soda
Although acne is not as big and difficult to treat as acne, the level of pimples is relatively dense and causes serious aesthetic loss. In addition to intensive medical procedures, many women believe in using toothpaste and baking soda to treat acne.
The simple way of processing the mixture is as follows:
- Mix a sufficient amount of toothpaste with baking soda into a thick paste.
- Apply the mixture on the skin of acne, combined with gentle massage.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes to allow the cream to dry.
- Clean your face with cold water to get rid of acne bran pushed up.
- You should only apply this method 1-2 times a week, do not use regularly will cause skin to be worn out.
Acne Treatment with toothpaste and lemon juice
Lemon contains many acids and vitamins, very effective in exfoliating, eliminating toxins, while improving skin pigmentation, natural whitening. In particular, this method of treating acne with toothpaste used to treat blackheads in the nose is very effective.
Specific methods are as follows:
- Mix toothpaste and 1 tablespoon lemon juice into a thick paste.
- Clean your face with warm water to dilate pores.
- Apply the paste gently on the nose for 5 minutes.
- Rinse face with cold water and apply moisturizer to soften skin.
Acne Treatment with toothpaste and aloe
Aloe vera, also known as aloe vera, is a natural remedy often used in beauty cosmetology. Aloe vera is very benign, combined with toothpaste can soothe the effects on the skin. A combination of aloe vera and toothpaste are the perfect choice for those with acne.
You refer to the following:
- Rinse aloe vera, remove skin and soak through dilute salt water to remove excess oil.
- Then cut the aloe vera meat and puree.
- Mix toothpaste and aloe vera into a thick paste.
- Use a cotton swab to gently dab the mixture and apply to the redness and swelling. You should limit your exercise to the best adhesion cream.
- After 15 minutes, wash your face with cold water.
- Consistently perform it 3 times a week to bring the best results.
Note at treating acne with toothpaste
In the process of using acne with toothpaste, you should pay attention to the following issues to avoid cases backfire, and bring the best effect.
- To ensure hygiene and limit infections, you should clean your face before applying toothpaste to the skin.
- Toothpaste does not cure acne, but only temporarily reduces redness.
- Toothpaste has quite hot active ingredient, easily cause burning, dry skin. So you should only use just enough, do not abuse too much.
- You should be careful in the process of choosing toothpaste. Not every well-known brand is good, but the ingredients should be carefully reviewed. In addition, you should limit the selection of colorful creams, menthol, lemon.
- Depending on the type of skin that you adjust the time to use toothpaste. For dry skin people who usually apply the cream for 1 hour, oily people can keep it overnight. In particular, sensitive skin subjects should only apply the cream for about 10 minutes.
Above is information on how to treat acne with toothpaste and salt. Hopefully through this article, you know how to choose the right toothpaste, and apply acne successfully. You should also follow the notes to bring the best effect.