Raw Garlic for Acne Treatment recipe quick, effective and safe at home. For many people, garlic is a kitchen spice. But now, how to treat acne with garlic without soaking honey and salt water is becoming a trend in beauty that many women apply. If you’ve never heard of it, let’s consult Beauty Tips immediately in the article below.
Ingredients and effects of fresh garlic
Garlic has long been an indispensable spice in kitchens from East to West, from Asia to Europe. Besides bringing great flavor to dishes, it can also bring many health benefits as follows:
- Garlic contains compounds with pharmacological properties thanks to the natural sulfur compounds contained in garlic such as allicin, diallyl disulfide and s-allyl cysteine … have anti-inflammatory, swollen pepper effect so it can treat acne at home. good.
- Garlic is a good source of nutrients: Garlic contains vitamin B6, vitamin B1 and vitamin C and minerals like manganese, calcium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, selenium and iron.
- Garlic helps boost the immune system, preventing the risk of seasonal flu.
- The active ingredients in garlic help reduce the risk of high blood pressure, prevent cardiovascular problems like heart attack or stroke.
- Garlic lowers total cholesterol and LDL, thereby helping the heart work better.
- Garlic contains antioxidants that improve memory and prevent alzheimer’s.
- Fight infectious diseases quite effectively.
- Eating garlic regularly can eliminate the heavy metal toxins in the body.
- Improve the health of the skeletal system.
Ways to treat acne with fresh garlic
Acne is a common skin condition in many people, especially during puberty. The main cause of acne is caused by dirt (sebum, dead skin cells) and bacteria build up in the pores. In addition, hormonal changes, improper care and bad living habits are also typical causes of the disease.
There are many ways to use natural products to treat this disease, of which garlic acne is currently one of the most used treatment options. Garlic has excellent antibacterial, fungal, viral and antiseptic properties thanks to allicin. It is this compound that eliminates acne-causing bacteria, reduces inflammation and helps blood flow better. Not only that, garlic has a rich source of nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin B6, selenium, copper and zinc, making garlic has anti-inflammatory properties, healing skin wounds.
If you still do not know how to use acne garlic, the article would like to share some simple methods that do not take much time:
Acne Treatment with garlic and yogurt
The combination of yogurt and garlic will help remove dead skin cells on your skin and remove the dirt that clog pores – one of the many causes of acne. All you need is:
- Mix one tablespoon of unsweetened yogurt with four cloves of freshly ground garlic to form a paste.
- Before applying the paste to your skin, you need to clean it and leave it to dry for a long time.
- Apply the mask evenly on the area of acne, can use your fingertips to gently massage to absorb nutrients.
- Leave the mask on for a few minutes and rinse with cold water.
- You can add honey to this formula to help moisturize the skin.
Apply fresh garlic to acne-prone skin
No need to use acne and garlic acne treatment, directly applying garlic to acne-prone skin is a traditional way that many people know and apply. In this way, the inflamed acne will be quickly eliminated and improved.
However, during use if the skin feels hot and itchy, remove garlic from the face and rinse with water.
Methods of implementation include:
- Crush about three to four cloves of raw garlic.
- Apply it directly to the affected areas and leave on for a few minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- Gently dry with a soft cotton towel.
- You can apply this method as soon as acne appears with a little swelling and pain.
Acne with garlic juice
Besides using garlic and salt water acne treatment, people can apply a simpler method that is using garlic juice to treat acne.
The steps taken by this method include:
- You crushed 5 cloves of fresh garlic and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
- Then, use a cotton ball or a thin cloth to absorb the secretion and then gently apply it to the acne-prone skin.
- Allow the juice to dry naturally on the skin for 10 minutes.
- Rinse skin with cold water.
Acne Treatment with garlic and aloe
Aloe vera is no stranger to women who love beauty from the wild. Because the liquid gel in aloe vera helps soothe acne, while smoothing the skin, eliminating dark scars very effectively.
This recipe for treating acne with garlic and aloe vera mask includes:
- Two to three cloves of crushed garlic.
- ½ cup of clean water.
- A tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- First, mix the crushed garlic with water and let the mixture rest for 5 minutes. Next, add aloe vera gel and stir.
- Apply this mixture to the acne-prone skin and let it dry.
- Finally, you rinse with cold water.
Acne Treatment with garlic and rose water
Not everyone’s skin is strong enough to apply raw garlic directly to the skin, so a method of mixing with water was created. This will slightly reduce the level of garlic before you use it to treat acne.
This recipe includes:
- You minced 2 cloves of raw garlic.
- Mix it with a tablespoon of rose water.
- Then, apply the paste to the affected area for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Finally, wash your skin with cold water and wipe off with a cotton towel.
Note at treating acne with fresh garlic
Using garlic acne can also cause a few minor annoyances if you don’t notice the following:
- Garlic can completely cause side effects on the skin, including allergies, skin rashes, skin irritation, regional lesions (zosteriform) and hives. Therefore, you need to consult a dermatologist before using garlic to treat acne.
- If you are taking acne medication, be careful not to cause drug interactions when using a mask from raw garlic.
- You need to pay attention to the time it takes to apply the garlic to the skin, because if you apply it too long, your skin will burn.
- Raw garlic provides the best results, so you shouldn’t arbitrarily change recipes like using roasted garlic or garlic powder.
- Remember to clean the acne-prone skin with a gentle cleanser before applying the garlic paste to your skin.
- Garlic acne formulas can be used daily, but if the condition doesn’t improve, you should stop using them and see a health care provider.
Ways to treat acne with fresh garlic without soaking with honey and salt water, the introductory article hopes to have brought many interesting information for readers. Let your beauty manual have some more natural methods that are equally effective!