Salt for Acne Treatment recipe fast, safe and effective at home. Salt acne treatment is one of the traditional tips that many beauty followers apply for its simplicity and convenience. There are many ways to use salt to overcome acne such as washing your face, bathing with diluted salt water or combining some other natural ingredients to form a acne mask.
Refer to 6 saline acne formulas along with some precautions to ensure safety and avoid damage to the skin.
The effects of salt in acne skin care
Salt is a white, gray crystal with the main component being sodium chloride (NaCl). Salt is most often used as a condiment in food processing and in preparing medical products.
Besides, acne acne is also mentioned in many studies and become a good tip for many people.
Salt water has high antibacterial properties. Therefore, in addition to the ability to disinfect and treat wounds, salt water is also used to clean acne skin.
The ingredients in salt not only kill bacteria that clog hair follicles, but also reduce swelling and promote resilience.
In addition, salt also helps balance skin moisture and controls oil production. This helps prevent acne problems, blackheads, and redness on the skin.
In addition, when combining salt with some other ingredients, you will have a safe, benign and super effective exfoliating mixture.
Instructions on how to treat acne with salt at home
Here are some salt acne tips compiled from many sources. Refer and choose for yourself the solution that is suitable for the current condition of the skin.
Treating nose blackheads with salt and toothpaste
Toothpaste containing baking soda and s.pyrophosphatekem should help disinfect and reduce lubrication on the skin very well.
Combining toothpaste and salt will create an effective material to remove acne bran, black head, and alkaline oil and prevent acne from returning.
Instructions on how to:
- Mix toothpaste and salt in a ratio of 1: 1. Whisk to mix and dissolve the ingredients together.
- After washing face with warm water. Use a soft-bristled brush to add salt – toothpaste and rub gently over the tip of the nose and the wings of the nose.
- Hold for about 7 minutes and then rinse gently with warm water. Use your hands to gently rub the nose area to remove the acne.
- Pat your face dry and then use a cold ice cube to roll over your nose. This step will make your pores smaller, preventing blackheads from regrowing.
For acne treatments with salt and toothpaste, apply 1-2 times per week. Attention should focus on the area where many blackheads appear like the nose, chin, forehead acne, etc.
Do not apply to the entire face to avoid irritation to other sensitive areas. Another small note is choosing white toothpaste for the treatment of blackheads.
Avoid using blue and red striped toothpaste or contain multicolored crystals to ensure skin safety.
Acne treatment with physiological saline
Physiological salt water has long been used in health to supplement electrolytes for the body. Besides, thanks to the ability to prevent bacteria effectively, this salt is also used to clean wounds.
In addition, cleaning tips with physiological saline water are many beauty believers appreciate the effectiveness of skin cleansing and whitening.
Therefore, many people choose this method to take care of their skin, especially during acne.
How to wash acne face with physiological saline as follows:
- Clean your face gently with cool water then pat dry with a cotton towel.
- Pour salt water onto the makeup remover pad and wipe all over your face. For those with very dry and sensitive skin, please add water to dilute the saline solution.
- The cleaning process is repeated with 2 -3 pieces of cotton to ensure complete elimination of bacteria.
- As a final step, wash again with cool water.
Wash your face with salt water in the evening instead of the day to avoid sunburn. If there is an unusual irritation and rash, it should be stopped immediately.
Acne treatment with tomatoes and salt
In tomatoes with active ingredient salysilic acid has the effect of cleaning and significantly removing dead skin cells.
Besides, this berry is rich in antioxidants that help protect the skin from the normal aging process and prevent damage caused by acne.
Combining tomatoes with salt will immediately have a acne treatment, simple dark prevention, but unexpected effect.
Acne spots are not only reduced and disappear, but also the deep acne caused by acne.
How to make acne mask with salt and tomatoes as follows:
- Rinse the tomatoes and cut in half. Sprinkle some salt on each half of fruit.
- Wash your face and then gently rub half of the tomatoes all over the skin on the face, concentrated in areas with dark spots and acne.
- Perform for about the last 12 minutes, wash your face again with cool water.
The appropriate frequency of application is 2-3 times per week. After about 2 weeks of implementation, you will feel your skin significantly reduce acne bran, black head. The acne marks left by acne are also completely removed, the skin is brighter and more even.
Treat acne with sea salt and honey
Both honey and salt possess excellent anti-inflammatory and bactericidal properties. Therefore, these two ingredients often appear in acne formulas at home, especially when you want to overcome the inflamed acne.
Recipe for acne covered with salt and honey:
- Mix salt and honey in a ratio of 1: 2 to obtain a paste.
- Clean the face and apply directly to the acne skin area.
- Hold for 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- As a final step, apply cool water to the skin to tighten the pores.
Done 1-2 times, the acne will reduce swelling and collapse quickly.
Treat acne with salt water and perilla leaves
Face washing is the secret of many beauty bloggers to help clean skin deeply and eliminate impurities and toxins out.
Every week, performing a facial at least 1 time is a way to keep the skin healthy and limit the formation of acne spots.
There are many natural ingredients that can be used for face steaming. In particular, the mixture of salt and perilla is made by many people and has a good assessment of the effectiveness of combating acne and blackheads on the skin.
Steps to steam acne treatment with salt and perilla leaves:
- Wash a handful of perilla leaves, then put them in the pan, pour about 1 large bowl of water.
- Add 2 tablespoons of salt and heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Put the water in a clean basin, then use a clean cotton towel to wrap the head and steam about 20cm away from the basin.
- Adjust according to the degree of endurance of the skin, avoiding too close will cause burning.
- Sauna with salt – perilla mixture for 10 minutes then use a cleanser to clean the skin as usual.
- Massage – gently gently so that acne and debris are removed completely.
- Pat your face dry and roll the ice cubes onto the skin to minimize pores. Then continue skincare with rose water, lotion, serum,…
Steam your face with salt and perilla leaves once a week to help cleanse the skin, remove toxins and reduce acne.
Treat acne with bath salts
Bath salts are a form of herbal salt with the main ingredient is salt and some natural ingredients.
Using bath salts will significantly reduce the amount of sebum and dead skin buildup causing acne on the skin, while fixing the old bruises left by acne.
Methods of implementation:
- Wet your body, then gently rub the salt directly on the skin of the back acne area.
- Note the gentle implementation, avoid strong period will cause skin damage.
- Massage – gently massage skin for 10 minutes and then rinse with water.
If you don’t have herbal salt, make a dilute salt bath to shower every day. Bathing with salt will help reduce back acne, clean the skin and prevent clogged pores effectively.
Note when using salt acne treatment
Salt although it has many benefits in fighting acne, if done in the wrong way, it can cause skin to be worn down more or less rough and less aesthetic.
So, please note some of the following to get the most comprehensive skin care.
Should acne with table salt or sea salt (granular salt)?
As recommended by dermatologists, the use of sea salt will be safe and effective for treating acne better than table salt and iodized salt. The reason is:
A form of salt that has undergone refining and may incorporate many other ingredients to suit the taste buds.
These ingredients can irritate and reduce the effectiveness of acne acne treatments.
- Sea salt
Being a natural form, it still retains minerals that are beneficial for the skin such as Zn, Ca, I, etc. Besides, granular salt has acne-reducing properties that only work when in the raw form.
Therefore, in formulas for treating acne acne skin, use granular salt, refined salt instead of iodized salt.
This sea salt can be purchased at many drugstores, stores, supermarkets.
In addition, with acne remedies, wash your face with physiological saline, buy types with clear labels in the pharmacy to ensure skin safety.
Should you wash your face daily with physiological saline?
Physiological saline water is used by many beauty worshipers to cleanse their face instead of regular cleansers. Is this habit really true and good for the skin?
It’s undeniable that physiological saline has the ability to clean dirt, lubricants and even dead skin on the skin not inferior to specialized face cleansing products.
Some people also feel that their skin is smooth, bright and significantly reduces acne by washing their face regularly with physiological saline.
However, salt water merely cleanses the skin, completely without added nutrients to moisturize, balance as well as nourish healthy skin.
It is the ability of the skin to exfoliate excessively that makes the skin dry and more prone to sun exposure.
So if you wash your face daily with salt water, your skin will get weaker and darker easily under normal lip factors. The most appropriate frequency should be 1 -2 times per week.
For healthy, oily, acne-prone skin, wash with salt every night until the acne is completely gone.
For dry, weak and sensitive skin, this method should not be applied too often.The above is a summary of 6 salt acne treatments along with the specific reviews and notes to ensure the most effective and not harmful to the skin. Be really careful with this folk acne treatment trick because your skin is very vulnerable if you don’t know how to do it.