Tomato for Acne Treatment recipe effective, quick and safe at home. Tomato acne treatment is one of the folk remedies applied by many patients. The same article explores the effects of tomatoes and how to use tomatoes to help beautify and treat acne quickly and effectively.
Ingredients and effects of tomatoes
Tomatoes are a type of vegetable often used to prepare everyday dishes. Tomatoes contain many vitamins such as vitamin C, B1, K1, Potassium, folate, … and some plant compounds such as lycopene, naringenin, … In addition, tomatoes often have many colors due to the influence of two colors. Chlorophyll and Carotenoid elements.
In addition to possessing a delicious taste, tomatoes also bring great health benefits, especially tomatoes is an extremely effective acne treatment and brings many other values to the health of users. Specifically:
- Beneficial for heart health: The active ingredient of lycopene in tomatoes is effective in lowering cholesterol levels in the blood, reducing heart attack and stroke risk.
- Limiting the possibility of cancer: Tomatoes provide many nutrients that are beneficial for limiting the growth of stem cells that cause breast, lung, stomach and prostate cancers.
- Helps skin to be smooth: In addition to absorbing tomatoes directly, many people also use tomatoes to make a natural skin mask, in order to limit acne inflammation, balance skin’s PH level, improve health skin.
Guide acne treatment with tomatoes
Acne Treatment with tomato and sugar
According to many studies, tomatoes have an effective oily control, reducing the redness of acne spots. Besides, sugar is very effective in treating acne, exfoliating the skin. Frequent use of these two ingredients together will bring a natural acne-clear, white skin.
You can refer to the following way:
- Wash tomatoes and cut thinly.
- Dab each slice of tomatoes with sugar and dab gently on the skin.
- A few other tomatoes squeezed water mixed with sugar.
- Use a cotton swab to apply the juice to the spots and acne areas.
- Leave it there for 15 minutes and rinse it off with water.
Acne Treatment with tomato and cucumber
Many people choose to combine these two natural vegetables for skin care instead of just covering them individually. The antioxidant compound found in tomatoes and the high anti-bacterial properties of cucumber will help you regain a healthy skin.
In particular, cucumber contains astringent and caffeic acid to shrink pores, balance skin moisture. The preparation of the mask is as follows:
- Rinse tomatoes, cucumbers and drain.
- Blend tomato and cucumber into a paste.
- Apply this mixture gently to acne skin areas, combining massage to help nutrients penetrate deeper.
- After 15 minutes, wash your face with clean water.
Acne Treatment with tomato and oat
Oatmeal is used to treat hidden acne, acne acne skin. Instead of just using oatmeal, use it together with tomatoes for better results. This mixture works to prevent acne formation, clean pores, brighten skin.
The specific preparation is as follows:
- Prepare tomato juice and oatmeal.
- Mix these two ingredients together into a thick paste.
- Apply to face evenly for 15 minutes then rinse with clean water.
- You should keep doing it 2 times a week to bring the best results.
Acne Treatment with tomato and fresh milk
For those who love smooth and clear skin, you should choose tomato mask with fresh milk. The compounds in this mixture will help to remove all types of acne from your skin.
The preparation materials and the method are relatively simple as follows:
- Prepare some tomato juice and unsweetened fresh milk.
- Mix this mixture well then gently apply on your face.
- Leave on for 15 minutes and rinse with clean water.
- However, fresh milk is relatively sunny, so during use you should limit direct sunlight exposure.
Acne Treatment with tomato and lemon juice
Lemon has its excellent cleansing effect. Lemons contain a variety of acids and vitamins, which exfoliate and eliminate toxins from the skin. The combination of lemon and tomatoes will help to harmonize the compounds, providing a more pronounced effect: regenerating skin cells, tightening pores, acne reducing redness, …
You can refer to the following way:
- Rinse tomatoes then squeeze water.
- Mix the lemon juice, stir into a mixture.
- Apply gently and evenly to acne-prone skin.
- Leave it there for 10-15 minutes then wash your face with clean water.
- Consistently perform 3 times a week to get the best results.
Acne Treatment with tomato and honey
Honey has high antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties, which effectively fight acne and prevent the development of acne follicles. In addition, like tomatoes, honey is very effective in softening the skin and improving skin pigmentation.
The simple modulation is as follows:
- Puree tomatoes to remove the residue.
- Mix tomato grounds with 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Apply this mixture on face for 15 minutes.
- Then wash your face with cold water.
- Perform regularly 2-3 times a week to see a clear effect.
Note when treating acne with tomato juice
In the process of treating acne with tomato juice, you need to pay attention to the following issues to bring the best effect.
- Although tomatoes have many beneficial nutrients, but absolutely should not abuse too much. If you add too much tomato juice per day, it can cause digestive disorders.
- This natural remedy is not suitable for anyone with severe acne. Instead, you should see a dermatologist and get intensive treatment.
- To successfully apply this therapy, you need to persevere in a long time to achieve high efficiency.
- Whether using a facial mask or a special treatment, you absolutely do not apply more than 15 minutes at a time, not too many times a day.
- During the course of treatment, if you notice itching, burning, etc., discontinue use and visit a dermatologist.
- After masking, you should protect your skin by applying moisturizer and limiting sun exposure.
Above is the general information about tomatoes and the fastest way to treat acne with tomatoes. To get clear acne skin, do not forget to choose a method and do it regularly every week. I wish you all will soon regain a healthy skin.