Tomato for Acne Treatment recipe safe, fast and effective at home. Although acne with tomato treatment is very interested and preferred, but the use has brought different results. Therefore, it is important that you choose the formula and apply it.
Acne treatment with tomato is a method that many people apply because it is easy to do at home, does not cost too much and can bring many benefits to the skin. In particular, tomato mask acne treatment is considered to be able to bring the most immediate and effective effect.
Can tomato treat acne?
- Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants, typically vitamin C and lycopene so it can enhance natural skin protection factors while supporting cell regeneration, helping to produce collagen. Thanks to that, you can both fight the harmful agents (make acne worse) and can support the process of repairing and recovering acne lesions.
- Effective cleansing, remove dirt, dead cells, shrink pores of tomatoes are beneficial for the treatment and prevention of acne.
- Applying a tomato acne mask can help balance the skin’s pH level and control sebum production.
- Natural astringent when used directly on the skin of tomatoes will make acne acne faster.
- Tomato’s natural antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties are particularly helpful in treating acne and relieving the redness and irritation caused by acne.
- The sources of vitamins A, C and K in tomatoes not only help you improve acne conditions but also limit and fade dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
Acne Treatment formula tomato effectively
Acne Treatment with tomato
The simplest way to use acne tomatoes is to cut them into thin slices and apply on the skin. If you want to get more benefits, you can puree the tomato and apply it to your face. Remember to gently massage for 15-20 minutes before washing to allow conditions to penetrate the skin.
Acne Treatment with tomato and turmeric
Turmeric is extremely beneficial for treating acne thanks to its powerful antioxidant compound curcumin. In addition to being anti-inflammatory, reducing swelling, redness and irritation, this material can also control sebum, unclog pores, fight the growth of bacteria to eliminate acne and restore skin.
In addition, covering acne masks with tomatoes and turmeric is also a way to limit and improve disadvantages such as acne scars, bruises quite effectively.
- 1 ripe tomato
- 2 tbsp turmeric
How to make acne mask with tomato and turmeric:
- Wash tomatoes, squeeze water. If you don’t have a juicer, crush them and use a clean towel to remove the residue.
- Slowly pour the tomato juice into the prepared turmeric starch and stir. Note that your mask mixture should be slightly gelatinous and smooth.
Acne Treatment with tomato and cucumber
Cucumber has the ability to balance the pH of the skin, remove dirt, impurities and excess oil in pores, so it is not only beneficial for oily skin but also very helpful for treating acne. They also have the same astringent, anti-inflammatory, lightening and protective properties of tomatoes, thus contributing to the effectiveness of this formula.
In particular, more than 95% of cucumber is water, so a tomato and cucumber acne mask can also help soothe and moisturize the skin.
- 1 ripe tomato
- 1 cucumber
How to make acne mask with tomato and cucumber:
- Method 1: Washed tomatoes, cucumbers, finely chopped and put in the blender to puree.
- Method 2: Juice tomato and cucumber juice and mix them together to get a liquid mask mixture.
Acne Treatment with tomato and basil
Basil is an extremely familiar herb but they also have the ability to support acne quite well thanks to its antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
The combination of tomatoes and basil so that can help you remove bacteria and toxins that cause acne in the pores to regain clean skin smooth.
- 1 ripe tomato
- 3 – 5 basil leaves
How to make acne mask with tomatoes and basil:
- Wash tomatoes and basil. Crush tomatoes and crush basil leaves then filtered water.
- Mix basil and tomato juice together to get the mask mixture.
Acne Treatment with tomato and gram flour
Gram flour (besan) is considered an effective acne remedy. It is rich in zinc – has anti-acne properties, has anti-inflammatory properties, astringents, absorbs excess oil, unclog pores and restores skin’s ideal pH.
That’s why you should combine them with tomatoes to enhance results and speed up the acne treatment process.
- 1 ripe tomato
- 2 tablespoons gram powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened yogurt
- ½ teaspoon pure honey
How to make acne mask with tomato and gram powder:
- Tomatoes washed and pureed.
- Mix all the ingredients together to get an acne mask.
Acne Treatment with tomato and clay
Acne mask with tomato and clay is especially suitable for you with oily skin. The ability to absorb dirt, excess oil trapped in the pores will help you address and prevent the main cause of acne.
In particular, clay also contains magnesium chloride – a component known for its anti-acne properties and relieving itching symptoms.
- 1 ripe tomato
- 1 tbsp of clay powder
How to make acne mask with tomatoes and clay:
- Tomatoes washed, chopped and pressed to get water.
- Mix 1 tbsp of clay paste with 1-2 tbsp of tomato juice to form a slightly thickening mask mixture.
Note when applying acne treatment with tomatoes
- Acne treatment with tomatoes is a natural treatment, so it is only suitable and effective for mild acne conditions, at the same time it is necessary to apply it consistently to get the best results.
- For safety, try reacting the skin to the ingredients in the mask and use only clean, pure ingredients.
- Always clean your skin before applying the mask, apply moisturizer after mask and apply sunscreen to protect your skin every time you go out.
- You can choose to apply a mask to the entire face or only acne-prone areas, but absolutely do not keep them on the skin for too long (should not exceed 10 – 15 minutes), overnight, especially with masks that are possible. Good oil absorption like clay mask.
- In the process of covering tomato acne mask, if there are abnormal reactions such as redness, itching, burning, stop immediately and wash your face.
Treating tomato acne properly can help you improve the problem. However, in most cases they can only act as a supportive so for good results, do not forget to combine it with effective skin care routines and aggressive treatments.